Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you. Kathmandu Office Contact Details
German Contacts only,
Mt. Dhaulagiri in focal Nepal is the seventh most astounding crest on the planet, which shadows over the Kali Gandaki stream that streams in the middle of Annapurna Massif and this amazing pinnacle.
This trek travels through Nepal’s most out of control and most remote regions where the mountain view is essentially stunning. It is one of the longest treks and is appropriate just for those with some mountaineering abilities or for the physically fit. The outing is exhorted uniquely in fall as winter and spring are impressive because of intemperate snow ice conditions.
Investigating Nepalese ways of life, trekking through icy masses, testing high Himalayan passes, all encompassing perspectives on incredible Himalayan pinnacles.
3 Hours Before Flight Time
Our Trek Package Cost includes;
* Airport/Hotel/Airport pick up and transfer by private car/van.
* Accommodation in twin bed sharing basis with breakfast at 3* hotel in Kathmandu.
* Domestic flight ticket and airport tax.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee during the lodge trek.
* Home-Stay/Lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.
* 1 experienced helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipment’s & insurance.
* All transportation.
* All necessary permits.
* Office Service charge
* All Government Tax.
Our Trek Package Cost doesn’t include;
* Meals (Lunch and Dinner) in Kathmandu and Pokhara other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fee.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipment’s like sleeping bags, jackets (can all be hired in KTM)
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, domestic flight delays, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
* Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver…
Drive to Beni, and overnight stay at Camp
Trek to Durbang, O/N at camp
Trek to Khet or Banana Camp, O/N at camp
Trek to Bagar, O/N at camp
Trek to Dovan, O/N at camp
Trek to Sallaghari, O/N at camp
Trek to Upper Vungini (Italian base camp), O/N at camp
Rest at Italian base camp for acclimatization, O/N at camp
Trek to Japanese camp, O/N at camp
Trek to Dhaulagiri base camp, O/N at camp
Trek to Hidden valley via French col pass, O/N at camp
Trek to Yak Kharka via Thapa pass, O/N at camp
Trek to Marpha, O/N at camp
Trek to Jomshom
Fly Back to Kathmandu