Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you. Kathmandu Office Contact Details
German Contacts only,
Jumolhari Yaksa Trek is one of the well known and most established trek course which take us to the base of Mt. Jumolhari which is 7314m. The trek is a standout amongst the best of its sort for in-your-face trekker. The trek should be possible into two sections, one is called up down trek and other is round trek. The round trek takes 6-7 days and up-down can take 4-5 days as it were. The trek under this program is joined with social visit to adapt before we begin the trek. We will give more subtleties once you utilize our administrations.
3 Hours Before Flight Time
– US$ 40 per person visa fees
– Visa arrangement for your stay in Bhutan
– Government royalty and all the taxes
– Accommodations in best 3 star hotels on twin sharing basis, options available for cultural tour
– Trekking Gears provided (Sleeping tent, dinning tent, kitchen tent, table, chair, toilet tent, sleeping mattress-thin water proof, duffel bags)
– Trekking facilities provided (Trekking chef, helper, trek guide, horses for luggage, horsemen)
– All meals (break, lunch & dinner), options available
– Full time English speaking Heavenly Bhutan guide Trekking cum Cultural
– Private transportation and sightseeing as per the itinerary, we are flexible
– Museums and parks fees indicated in the itinerary
– Bottled drinking water throughout the journey
– Flight fares – available from Singapore, Bangkok, Delhi, Kathmandu, Kolkata and Dhaka
– Personal expenses, phone calls, laundry, shopping, etc
– Sleeping bags (-30 degree needed for comfortable sleep evening during summer as you will be sleeping in very high elevation)
– Single room supplement
– Luxury hotels/resorts available on supplement cost
– Specialized guides available on supplement cost (Language, Photography etc)
– Travel Insurance must for any trekking groups and must provide the details to our offer before the trek
– Outdoor Activities (Mountain Biking, White river rafting, Tiger Nest Horse Ride etc)
– For single person traveling alone we charge USD 40/night extra
– For two persons traveling together we charge USD 30/person/night extra
– Cancellation policy, please refer terms and conditions and trekking conditions
Arrival in kathmandu and travel to Paro worldwide air terminal, you will be gotten by delegate and exchange to Thimphu by private top. Thimphu is capital city of Bhutan. On entry, registration to your inn. Later toward the evening, visit Memorial Chorten and Buddha perspective. Night we will visit Tashichho Dzong, which house the position of authority room of His Majesty the lord and winter inhabitant of the focal priest body. The structure, the craftsmanship and design of Dzong is amazing to the point that you have never observed something like this. All the above touring will wrap up your exceptional first day in Bhutan. Medium-term: Thimphu, elevation 2400m.
Appreciate tasty breakfast, look at from the inn and continue to visit School of Arts and Craft and close-by national library. Afterward, investigate create bazaar of Thimphu city and government claim workmanship emporium before continuing to Paro. Late lunch in Paro. After lunch, visit National Museum, the first of its benevolent which has an accumulation from normal history to religious sketches. Visit 17 century Paro Dzong (Fortress) by walking and keep strolling through the most established wooden scaffold still being used. Night walk old Paro town and peep into some neighborhood crafted works stores. One can likewise dare to attempt nearby eatery for supper. Medium-term: Paro, elevation 2200m.
Early morning after our delicious breakfast drive to north end of Paro valley and hike to Tiger Nest Temple. The hike to Tiger’s Nest will take most of our day. The temple is one of the most renowned temple in the Buddhist world one of the ten most visit site before we die. This is most revolted temple in the country that literally hangs on a granite cliff overlooking the Paro Valley at 900m above the valley. En-route visit Kichu Lhakhang, one from the 2 oldest Buddhist temple in the country, historic Drukgyal Dzong (Fortress) and Evening at leisure
The Drugyal Dzong was worked in 1654 by the Shabdrung to remember one of the many war triumphs against the Tibetans. Throughout the hundreds of years, it monitored the trail from Tibet into the Paro valley. We will be met at this noteworthy site by our trekking team for the beginning of our trek. Pursue the Paro Chu upstream through the town of Tshento on an earth street for about 60 minutes. We will eat in a companion’s home on the trail. Just before achieving our camp, we should go through a military check post, where your guide will create your trekking grant.
The trail from Shana to Thangthangkha is a very rocky series of small ups and downs along the Paro Chu and can be very muddy if it rains. About 2 ½ hours into the trek, you will come at a junction where a trail branches to go to Tibet. Don’t go to Tibet!
Today you will run over little meager settlements, and crowds of yaks. You will likewise be crossing the tree line (4000m). Our camp at Jangothang will carry us up close and personal with the glorious Chomolhari. Jangothang implies the place that is known for remains; you will see remnants of some old settlements, which nobody appears to think a lot about.
Acclimatization and rest day. A good optional hike is to climb to the Tshophu Lake at 4300m, which is about 2h from Jangothang
Pass to cross: Bongtey La, 4820m. Sleeping altitude: 3800m. 2 hours from Jangothang is the Tshophu Lake, which you probably visited yesterday. From the lake, it’s another 2 hours to the pass. Climbing up to the pass, we will be rewarded with stunning views of the Chomolhari and Jichu Drakey. From the pass, it’s all the way downhill until our camp at Yaksa.
Climbing out of Yaksa, you will see the few houses that make up the Yaksa village across the valley, and the pass you came over yesterday. About 2 hours of gradual climbing and you will cross the tree line, entering another valley. The pass is 1 hours climb from here. From the pass, you can see the yak herders grazing grounds of Thombu, our camp. On a clear day, you can even see some houses in Tibet.
A short steep ascension will remove us from the Thombu bowl, crossing along a trail cut into a rough precipice with a confounding drop. 4 hours of steep and dusty plunge (1 ½ k of vertical plummet) will carry us to the military check post that we crossed on the main day of our trek. Our camp is a further 2 hours downstream from the military camp.
Last day of our trek. We are back tracing the trail now. Very soon Drugyal Dzong will come into view where our transport will be waiting. After lunch in Paro. After lunch relax at our hotel and evening explore the charming Paro town. Overnight in Paro.
The tour will end today. After the breakfast, we will transfer you to the airport for your departure flight. Carry smile on your face, eyes with tears and memories unlimited. Tour staffs will bid you farewell at the airport departure gate with the quick prayer of save journey and to see you again in future.