The renowned Druk Path Trekking should be possible whichever way from Paro or from Thimphu relying upon your time and intrigue. Five days trekking takes us through the majority of the old exchange courses interfacing two regions and high elevation lakes and mountains. The courses are exceptionally picturesque and useful for photographic artists. We get the chance to see different high elevation blooms, different sorts of rhododendrons and lakes other than having best perspectives on incredible Himalayas during sunny mornings. The schedule is additionally joined with social visits so you get the chance to appreciate both.
On landing in TIA and transfer to Paro global air terminal you will be gotten by agent and exchange to Thimphu by private vehicle. Register with your inn. Delectable lunch will be served at your lodging and evening we will continue for city touring. Visit remembrance chorten, stupa worked in the memory of our late third lord and Buddha view point, which gives amazing pictures of whole Thimphu valley. We will stroll down from the perspective to our inn checking effortless first day in the Kingdom Bhutan. Medium-term in Thimphu. Height 2400m
After our restful breakfast we will begin our day visiting carefully assembled paper manufacturing plant, visit painting school, close-by people legacy gallery and national library. Lunch in the town, after lunch we will drive to north finish of Thimphu valley and climb to Tango religious community, which is changed over into Buddhist school. Night we will investigate the end of the week advertise (Thursday to Sunday just) and a few painstaking work to comprehend the Bhutanese expressions, materials, painting, religious antiques and the assortments. Medium-term in Thimphu.
After our heavenly breakfast, we will checkout from the inn and continue to Punakha. In transit we will stop at wonderful Dochula go at 3050m. The pass offers beguiling perspectives on the whole northern Bhutanese Himalayas during a crisp morning. We have warm tea/espresso at the cafeteria on the pass and continue to warm rich valley of Punakha. Climb to Chimi lhakhang, the sanctuary of ripeness which is partners with religious specialties of phallus. Visit most delightful seventeenth century Punakha Dzong, which grandstand the best expressions and planners of Bhutan. Medium-term in Punakha. Height 1350m
Look at from the inn after our tasty breakfast, we will drive to valley of dark necked cranes by means of Wangdue. On the way we will visit Rinchengang town. Visit Gangey Gonpa and dark necked crane focus to show signs of improvement thought and data about this imperil feathered creature of Bhutan which relocates from Tibetan level to Phobjikha in each winter. Later at night we will visit run of the mill Bhutan homestead house or remain at ranch house that we offer in Phobjikha. Medium-term in Phobjikha. Height 2900m
Check out from the hotel after our breakfast and retrace our drive back to Paro via, Wangdue, Dochula and Thimphu. On arrival in Paro, we will visit national museum of Bhutan and Paro dzong. Evening we will explore the tiny Paro town. Overnight in Paro. Altitude 2200m.
The trek starts with nice climbing which proceeds for the entire day. Going through the sanctuary and reflection focus complex of Phajoding. Further moving of an hour will take you over Pumo La, the most noteworthy go of this trek with a lovely perspective on Thimphu valley ignoring. On a crisp morning we can see the Gangkhar Puensum, which use to be the most elevated crest in Bhutan. Dropping from the pass you will achieve your first night camp.
The trail will take us through diminutive person rhododendrons and junipers. We will likewise pass the pools of Janatso and Simkotha. The perspective on the far edge over the valley which you trekked will fill you with a feeling of individual fulfillment and restore you with additional trust in yourself. Our camp is at the pool of Jimilangtsho.
The trek today begins off with an ascension, abandoning the very lake. Following the edge, on a sunny morning the Chomolhari mountain can be seen straight before your eyes. Rhododendrons and other high elevation bushes embellish the rough trail which moves all over. You may see yak herders around.
Today’s trail looks like the setting of Stephen Spielberg’s Jurassic Park. With ancient firs wrapped in Spanish moss, a dinosaur or a Bhutanese Yeti might actually surprise you around the bend. Camp near Jela Dzong, a temple built as a war fortress in the olden days, overlooking the Paro valley below.
Morning from the camp, you climb up for a short while and start descending through the pine forest. Crossing few farm houses and through the dirt road. The Drukpath Trek ends at the historic Ta Dzong, the National Museum. Our transport will meet us there.
The day starts with a visit to the National Museum, housed in the Ta Dzong (watchtower). Here, an intriguing collection of artifacts provide a wonderful introduction to the rich culture and heritage of the Kingdom. Just a short walk downhill lays the dominating Paro Dzong, fine example of Bhutanese historic architecture. From the Dzong, the tour crosses Nyamai Zampa, a traditional cantilever bridge, and guests are then driven to the town. Paro options include picturesque picnic spots or, perhaps, a visit to a traditional farmhouse to lunch with the family. In the afternoon, hike up to view one of Bhutan’s most revered monuments, the Taktshang Goemba, more commonly referred to as the “Tiger’s Nest”. The four-hour trek offers spectacular views of this sacred monastery perched on a cliff face 900m above the valley floor. Overnight in Paro.
The Dragon tour will end today. After the breakfast, we will transfer you to the airport for your departure flight. Carry smile on your face, eyes with tears and memories unlimited. Tour staffs will bid you farewell at the airport departure gate with the quick prayer of save journey and to see you again in future
– US$ 40 per person visa fees
– Visa arrangement for your stay in Bhutan
– Government royalty and all the taxes
– Accommodations in best 3 star hotels on twin sharing basis, options available for cultural tour
– Trekking Gears provided (Sleeping tent, dinning tent, kitchen tent, table, chair, toilet tent, sleeping mattress-thin water proof, duffel bags)
– Trekking facilities provided (Trekking chef, helper, trek guide, horses for luggage, horsemen)
– All meals (break, lunch & dinner), options available
– Full time English speaking Heavenly Bhutan guide Trekking cum Cultural
– Private transportation and sightseeing as per the itinerary, we are flexible
– Museums and parks fees indicated in the itinerary
– Bottled drinking water throughout the journey
– Flight fares – available from Singapore, Bangkok, Delhi, Kathmandu, Kolkata and Dhaka
– Personal expenses, phone calls, laundry, shopping, etc
– Sleeping bags (-30 degree needed for comfortable sleep evening during summer as you will be sleeping in very high elevation)
– Single room supplement
– Luxury hotels/resorts available on supplement cost
– Specialized guides available on supplement cost (Language, Photography etc)
– Travel Insurance must for any trekking groups and must provide the details to our offer before the trek
– Outdoor Activities (Mountain Biking, White river rafting, Tiger Nest Horse Ride etc)
– For single person traveling alone we charge USD 40/night extra
– For two persons traveling together we charge USD 30/person/night extra
– Cancellation policy, please refer terms and conditions and trekking conditions